Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Sketchy Hospital and TGI Friday's

Dear Fam and Friends,

So it was another great week because this week we had a ................... BAPTISM!!! Whoo!!!! It was great!!! The family we were teaching (Cobos Taco Family) got baptized!!! It was so awesome to see them progress. And they progressed so quickly. We were just teaching them for 2 and a half week and they got baptized. They really have changed so much and the Lord has blessed them in their lives already. I'm sending a picture. But awesome baptism and I love the family sooo much!!!

Besides that it was a pretty slow week. My companion and I got to go to a hospital to give a blessing this week and it was really sketch. I'm not a big fan of South American hospitals. At least the ones out of the capital. I went to a hospital in Quito once and it was like a hospital from the states. This hospital in Ambato was just scary. First off it is like on lock down. The doors are locked and there are a bunch of policemen always around. I don't know why. And then everyone anywhere near the hospital has masks on cause the swine flu thing is kinda going around again. So they gave us masks when we went in. That's the pic I send. And then when we were inside I felt like I was in a zombie movie or something. There were parts where the walls weren't finished and the lighting wasn't very good and the lights were like flickering and a whole ton of scary stuff. Really sketchy. But the hospitals in Quito are nice. So if i ever get sick i just hope I'm in Quito hahah. But don't worry mom!!! I'll be okay. The Lord is protecting us. And I walk around with hand sanitizer everywhere so I won't be getting swine flu any time soon. Life's good!!

Ummm... I think that's about it for this week. Those are some other just dumb/cool pics my companion and I took on a railroad track that runs through our sector. But yeah I'm doing great! My companion and I are going to go to TGI Fridays's today!!! Whoo!!!! I'll make sure and take pictures and send them next week. But we've been saving up money for like ever to go. So it'll be awesome!!! It's nice to have a gringo companion sometimes. Oh and I get to go renew my visa on Wednesday. Wow time flies by. I'm so old. In like a week I'll have been in Ecuador for a year. Whoo!!!!

Well I love you all soo much! Thanks for everything and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,

Elder JOshy LEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment