Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Referrals and Mexican Food

Dear Family and Friends,

So this week was not very exciting. It was just a normal week of work. I can't think of really any cool stories or anythiing. Sorry. But we have been working hard so the Lord has blessed us a lot. When Sunday came around my companion and I thought that we wouldn't have very many people coming to church, but because of our hard work the Lord blessed us with members who brought their friends to church and who accepted a date to get baptized afterwards!! Referals are soo much better than finding people while knocking on doors because they progress a lot better. So we were pretty dang happy about that!
 
Oh and on Saturday we eat in this mexican restraunt called Cuatemoc. A member gives us food there and she gave us the best meal I've had in Ecuador on Saturday. She gave us a huge plate of fajitas and another giant plate of nachos and my companion was sick and I love mexican food soo much that I ate my plate, half of his plate, and 3/4 of the plate of nachos. I could hardly move afterwards, but it was soo worth it haha. I miss mexican food. 

So that's all I've got going on. I don't have any pictures because of the camera so it'd be sweet if you could send one as soon as possible. Love you all soo much!!!

Love,
Elder JOshua Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment