Monday, February 17, 2014

Rain and More Rain

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I love the Ben stories. And that sounds like an awesome experience for Jacob and Amanda to participate in the Celebration for the new temple. Take some pics and send them if you get a chance. And.....  CONGRATULATIONS AUNT ANNA!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo!!! I can't wait to see new baby William. Another cousin! How many do I have now? I lost track a long time ago. 

So first I'm sending  home a picture of a baptism we had this weekend!  It had been a while so it was nice to have another one. And they are an awesome family. It's a single mom, Sandra, and her 2 daughters. It took a while for them to do it, but they finally decided too. We visited them for a while and finally helped them get an answer that the gospel is true and they decided to get baptized. There are a ton of awesome families here. It's a bit hard now because everyone wants us to visit them and there just isn't enough time in the day to pass by everyone. And we still have to find more people to help them come unto Christ. But we'll find a way. I love my sector a lot. The only bad thing is that the humidity is making everything moldy. My hats got kinda moldy. But I washed them and hopefully it'll go away. 
 
Not a lot of news this week. It is raining a TON here though. Day after day it just rains and rains and rains. And then rains some more. I've just gotten used to being wet. But it's a cool rain. It's a nice break from the heat of when I first got here. Besides that, life is normal. No abnormal experiences this week. Have an awesome week!!!!
 
Love,
 
Elder Joshua Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment