Monday, May 20, 2013

Still in Quito

Hey Fam!!

So everything is still going well. Glad to hear everyone is still doing well and it sounds like you all are going to be kept busy this summer. That's good because I'm going to be plenty busy too haha.

Well the big news this week is that we had transfers! And I didn't go anywhere. But my companion went to the jungle with the only elder I knew before the mish, Elder Murphy. I was a little jealous, but I like my sector a lot so not too much. But I'm not sure how things are going to be with my new companion. His name is Elder Hernandez. He's got 22 months in the mission and is going home after this change. So I'm going to kill my first companion as they say in the mission. He seems like a good guy, but I'll just have to keep him working hard his last month and a half here in Ecuador. We'll see how it goes. 

Well that's about all the news I've got for this week. Not really anything exciting has happened. Sorry for being boring. I want to go to the jungle soon, but I don't know if it will happen. I feel like I am going to spend the rest of my mission here in Quito. But if it's where the Lord wants me then I guess it's all good. Umm... I don't know what else to say. Any questions? I think I'll be here in the mission Quito then when they divide the mission because my companion is going home after this change so I'm probably not going anywhere. But it's all good. I get to stay with President Ghent and most of my converts. But I probably won't get to go to Otavalo now.  I'll try and be more exciting next week. I'm really tired. I had to get up at 530 this morning. I just wanted to tell you that. Ummm and yeah. Shake and Bake

Love,

Elder Joshy LEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment