Monday, November 4, 2013

Transferred

Thanks soo much for the pictures!! I love them and especially the stories. It sounds like you all had a great time there in Nashville. I feel like I need to get to see a bit more of the States. I haven't really been around that much. But some day I'll get around and see it a little. I feel like I've been around Ecuador more than the US now. And Uncle Andy definitely won with the car burning thing. I don't think anyone can top that hahaha. 

So we had transfers this week and they were pretty crazy! So basically what happened was that I got changed from my sector to another sector in Ambato. They opened another zone here in Ambato and they sent me to the other zone. Luckily it means I have to deal with fewer missionaries. That's the good part. And my companion is another gringo! Elder Russell. He's like one of my favorite missionaries ever. We met like a year ago in Quito and now we're finally companions! Whoo!!! It's gonna be sick. We are going to have a lot of fun together and work really hard.

I was sad to get changes though. I'm going to miss the sector and the members there. They are pretty great. But we did have a baptism last week! Whoo!! I don't have the pictures because my camera is broken and so my companion just took pictures and he's not my companion anymore. But I'll get the pictures as soon as I can. Umm... I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry I'm so boring this week. Not a lot else happened. But I'll try and write more next week! Hopefully I'll have more stories. Love you all!!

Elder Joshua Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment