Monday, January 27, 2014

Our Fountain Has Run Dry

Dear Fam,

That is awesome that you guys are going to go through the temple for the Open House. I so want to be able to go to the temple again. It's been like a year and a half since I've been able to go. But soon I'll make it there. And tell Aunt Anna to push for giving birth on February 5th. That way I can have a birth buddy. 

All is well here in Ecuador. It was a fairly uneventful week. We had transfers this week, but nothing happened with us. President Ghent decided to leave my companion and I together. I'm pretty happy with it because we've been working well together. This is going to be his last transfer in the mission though so I just have to keep him working hard until the end. Hopefully I can do it.
 
So not a lot is new here. My companion and I are now in the stage of finding people. Our fountain has run dry and now we need some new investigators to teach. So that is going to be our focus this week. And if we can find a lot of new people this week, hopefully we'll have another good month here in February. 

Umm not a lot happened this week. I'm sending some pictures of our district here in Santo Domingo and one of our convert families here. I'll try and get some more pictures to send. And not a lot else has happened. I'm loving life and working hard until the end. I'm going to at least be here in my sector for another 3 months and then we'll see what happens afterwards. Oh and please don't send me anything for my birthday. I'm doing very well here in Ecuador. You can save up on whatever you were going to send for when I get back. It's not a whole lot longer till I'll be there. But yeah. I love you all sooo much!!! I'll be more exciting next week!

Con Amor,
 
ELder Joshua Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment