Friday, August 17, 2012

ECUADOR!!!!!

Hola de Ecuador!!

Well I finally made it! I am now here in Ecuador! The flight went well and I made it safely. We met our mission president, President Ghent, and he is awesome! Ecuador is way better than Peru. In Lima it was just cloudy all the time and kind of depressing. I probably saw the sun like three times. Here in Ecuador, it is beautiful. It is like perfect weather and it is so pretty here.

So we are going to be spending the night here at the mission home and then tomorrow we head out to our zones. I dont know where Im going yet, but I will make sure and tell you when I know! Also Elder Holland is going to be here at the end of the month and we are going to get to meet him! Oh and we are going to go out proselyting in a little bit today. Well I didnt have very long to write, but I just wanted to let you know I made it safely! Im soo excited to be here and I cant wait to get started in the work of the Lord! Love and miss you all!

Con amor,
Elder Joshua Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment