Monday, April 29, 2013

District Leader Week 3

Dear Fam and Friends,
 
So there's not a lot of exciting news this week. I'm going to send home a few pictures. A couple of them are from the lunch we had on Sunday. This Sunday I finally had the chance to eat Cuy. Or in English its Guinea Pig. It looks like a rat. And you eat it just like that on your plate. I felt kinda weird eating it and it wasn't the greatest tasting thing in the world, but it wasn't too bad. You eat it with the skin and everything and normally you burn off all the hair but mine still had some hair on it. But i ate the whole thing anyways hahah. It was one of the strangest things I've eaten here but not too terrible!

In other news, one of my companions got transfered. So that is kind of nice. It was a little tough with him because he got upset about everything, but we made it through and now he's gone so my companion, ELder Hidalgo and I are pretty happy now. And we get along great so that's pretty chill. Hopefully things will keep going well here.

But besides that not really anything else new has happened. I'm still just chilling it up and loving it here in Ecuador!! Being a missionary is the best!!!! Love you all soooo much and I'll write you in a week!! :))

Con Amor,
 
ELder Joshy LEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment