Tuesday, April 9, 2013

District Leader

Dear Family and Friends,

Wow! It's so great to hear that everyone is doing soo well! That's so crazy that Nate leaves tomorrow! Ahh!!! Loco! But he is going to be an awesome missionary and love the mission so much. It is the best two years of your life really. And like you said it is important to keep a good outlook on life because it is tough too. But it's also been the most fun and the happiest I've ever been. 

So first off, I'm sending all the pictures that I couldn't send last week. The first picture is of the baptism we had a week ago that I already told you about. It was a mom and her two kids and it was an awesome experience. The next two pictures are of another baptism we had this Thursday that just passed and that was so awesome. It was the baptism of the Guadalupe Family. They are so awesome. The husband is an amazing guy and he really changed his life and loves the Gospel. It has been awesome to see the change in their family is these short three weeks here. And later I am going to send some pictures of the other missionaries in our zone and also of when we went to Cotopaxi, the snow covered volcano. 

So the big news this week is that we had transfers! But nothing happened here. I'm still with my two companions and still in the sector Vista Hermosa. But I'm okay with that because I've only been here for 3 weeks. But I did get bumped up to district leader this transfer. Which means now I have to take care of all the missionaries in my district and do baptismal interviews and all that good stuff. I'm a little nervous about it, but I think I'll hopefully do alright haha. 

Besides that, General Conference was awesome this week! I loved every minute and learned a lot. Oh and as usual I saw Uncle Andy in the Conference, but I also saw Aunt Melissa this time! Freak the first time singing in General Conference and she already got a close up with just her. What a star! haha. Oh and when the choir from BYU sung I also saw my homie Hollie Pratt singing and I thought I saw McLaine Sanford so that was kinda cool. But yeah Conference was awesome and I can't wait for the next one. 

Well that's about all I've got for this week. Still just living it up in Ecuador. I love you all soo much and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,

Elder Joshy LEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment